The meeting room will be equipped with audio-visual aids listed below:
- Data projector
- Wireless mics
- Laser pointer and clicker
Length of presentations
Presenters are asked to prepare their talks to match the allocated times which will be enforced by the conference chairs.
- Invited talks should be 45 minutes in total, including 5 minutes for questions from the audience
- Contributed talks should be 35 minutes in total, including 5 minutes for questions from the audience
Instructions for Speakers
- We recommend presenters bring their presentation on a USB stick to load their talk onto the PC on-site.
- Your presentation should be loaded on to the PC located in the meeting room in the break preceding the start of your session. Please save your presentation file in the appropriate named folder saved on the desktop. Direct connection of personal laptops is acceptable, but not preferred.
Format and Technical Requirements
- The meeting room is reasonably large, so speakers should use a minimum 16-point font size in PowerPoint slides to ensure legibility.
- To avoid potential problems with display fonts, please only use fonts common to both platforms (Arial, Courier, Courier New, Geneva, Georgia, Helvetica, Times, Times New Roman).
- For images in your presentations, it is preferable that the images are in jpg format.
- If you have embedded video files to your presentation, they must be any of the following formats mpg, mpeg, wmv avi or QuickTime (mov)
- Do not forget to upload any video files separately in addition to your PowerPoint presentation.